Entry Requirements to Belize as per the Belize Tourism Board Regulations:
- Passengers who provide certification of a negative test result from a Covid-19 PCR test done within 72 hours of travel will be allowed immediate entry into Belize via a ‘fast track’ lane for further health screening including temperature check.
- Passengers who do not provide a negative Covid-19 test, must test upon arrival in Belize, at the passenger’s expense. A negative test result will allow entry into Belize.
- Passengers who test positive for Covid-19 at the Belize International Airport will be placed in mandatory quarantine for a minimum period of 14 days at the passenger’s expense.
All arriving passengers to Belize will be required to:
- Wear a mask during the entire landing, deplaning, arrival and departure process, and while inside the airport.
- Undergo temperature checks using non-contact digital infrared thermometers or Thermal Imaging Cameras.
- Adhere to social distancing guidelines in all queues for health checks, immigration, and customs inspections.
- Follow and respond to the comprehensive, pro-active, contact tracing guidelines to facilitate an appropriate and rapid response from health officials should Covid-19 symptoms develop.
- Utilize the sanitizing stations to sanitize hands frequently and facilitate other health screening requirements on arrival.
What to Expect as you Interact in the Country:
- increased sanitation requirements (hand-washing, disinfection)
- mask policies where masks are required
- face shields and/or desk shield barriers
- social distancing requirements enforced particularly where groups gather (airport, lobbies, restaurants, tours)