Tour Bundle # 1 : 3 Stop Reef Snorkel + Cave Tube & Zip Line + Sunset Sailing
3 Stop Reef Snorkel: With the Barrier Reef just 5mins from shore, your speedboat ride gets you there in no time. Enjoy guided snorkel experiences on the amazing Barrier Reef including Caye Caulker’s Shark and Ray, Coral Gardens, and the Channel! Coral heads dot the sandy bottom, varied marine life including fish, soft and hard corals, shy manatees, and friendly nurse sharks and rays swim freely about. You may be lucky to spot the manatee, seahorse, or octopus. @ USD$45pp ~ 2nd September
- What’s Included: Hotel dock pickup and drop off, marine park fee, snorkel gear, fresh fruit refreshment, purified water, guided snorkel experiences.
- Timeline: Pickup at hotel dock at 9:30am. Approximate return to hotel dock at 1:00pm.
- What to Wear | Bring: Hat, shades, swimsuit, sunblock, towel, personal snacks if desired.
Cave Tube & Zip Line: Head out through the jungle to the first platform – then start zipping your way from tree to tree through the canopy! Next head over to Nohoch Che’en Reserve just a short drive away to experience Belize’s largest river cave system. We start with a shallow river crossing followed by a 30min leisurely walk along a level path that follows the river upstream. At the starting point ease into your tubes and start your float downstream. The float takes you through the cave systems! The float ends where you first crossed the river. @ USD$185pp ~ 31st August
- What’s Included: Hotel dock pickup and drop off, water taxi transfers (with an upgrade to private boat charter based on total participants), purified water, reserve park fee, zip and tubing gear, lunch with beverage, guided tour experiences.
- Timeline: Pickup at hotel dock at 7:45am. Approx. departure from Belize City at 4:30pm.
- What to Wear | Bring: T-Shirt, short pants, swimsuit or a change of clothes & a towel. Tip – bring a plastic bag for wet clothes! Please note that your footwear will be 100% wet. Use sandals that can secure to your feet, water shoes, or sneakers that you don’t mind getting wet (no flip flops). Water shoe purchases & rentals are available cash only at the park.
Sunset Sailing: Cast off at 5pm for a sail around the entire island as you watch the beautiful sunset, island-style with rum punch and ceviche. Maximum 17 persons per trip. Departs from Caye Caulker sunset dock. @ USD$40pp ~ 5th September
- What’s Included: Sunset dock departure, refreshments on board, sunset sailing around the island!
- Timeline: Departs dock at 5:00pm. Returns at approx 7:00pm.
- What to Wear | Bring: A light jacket or long sleeve in case of a breezy evening.