Tour Bundle # 3 : Historical Belize City + Sunset Sailing
Historical Belize City: Belize City is rich with history and culture. Experience the fascinating facts of this former British Colony with your expert guide. A stop at the Rum Factory is included to experience the rum distillery history at this award-winning Traveler’s Rum location. Enjoy photo stop opportunities, craft and gift shops, as well as a stop at a local restaurant. The cost of lunch is not included. @ USD$85pp ~ 2nd September
- What’s Included: Hotel dock pickup and drop off, water taxi transfers (with an upgrade to private boat charter based on total participants), purified water, museum entrance fee, multiple stops, guided tour experience, restaurant stop (cost of lunch not included.
- Timeline: Pickup at hotel dock at 9:30am. Approximate return to hotel dock at 1:00pm.
- What to Wear | Bring: Hat, shades, swimsuit, sunblock, towel, personal snacks if desired.
Sunset Catamaran: Cast off at 5pm for a sail around the entire island as you watch the beautiful sunset, island-style with rum punch and ceviche. Maximum 17 persons per trip. Departs from Caye Caulker sunset dock. @ USD$40pp ~ 5th September
- What’s Included: Sunset dock departure, refreshments on board, sunset sailing around the island!
- Timeline: Departs dock at 5:00pm. Returns at approx 7:00pm.
- What to Wear | Bring: A light jacket or long sleeve in case of a breezy evening.