Tour Bundle # 2 : 3 Stop Reef Snorkel + Sunset Sailing
3 Stop Reef Snorkel: With the Barrier Reef just 5mins from shore, your speedboat ride gets you there in no time. Enjoy guided snorkel experiences on the amazing Barrier Reef including Caye Caulker’s Shark and Ray, Coral Gardens, and the Channel! Coral heads dot the sandy bottom, varied marine life including fish, soft and hard corals, shy manatees, and friendly nurse sharks and rays swim freely about. You may be lucky to spot the manatee, seahorse, or octopus. @ USD$45pp ~ 2nd September
- What’s Included: Hotel dock pickup and drop off, marine park fee, snorkel gear, fresh fruit refreshment, purified water, guided snorkel experiences.
- Timeline: Pickup at hotel dock at 9:30am. Approximate return to hotel dock at 1:00pm.
- What to Wear | Bring: Hat, shades, swimsuit, sunblock, towel, personal snacks if desired.
Sunset Sailing: Cast off at 5pm for a sail around the entire island as you watch the beautiful sunset, island-style with rum punch and ceviche. Maximum 17 persons per trip. Departs from Caye Caulker sunset dock. @ USD$40pp ~ 5th September
- What’s Included: Sunset dock departure, refreshments on board, sunset sailing around the island!
- Timeline: Departs dock at 5:00pm. Returns at approx 7:00pm.
- What to Wear | Bring: A light jacket or long sleeve in case of a breezy evening.