Zip Line – An Aerial Thrill
- Location: Nohoch Chen Reserve, Western Highway
- Description: Half Day Tour
- Possible Combination: Cave Tubing, Xunantunich, Horseback
- Recommended Wear: Long pants, t-shirt, closed shoes
- Level: Easy - Moderate (some walking, harness zipping, rappel)
The Aerial Trek is a zip-line tour through the broadleaf rainforest. The tour features an intricate harness system of pulleys on horizontal traverse cables which lets you “zip” 100 – 124 feet between treetop platforms secured 70 feet high at canopy level. This level literally gives you a bird’s eye view of all the tropical palms and trees. Start with a ten minute hike through the rainforest to the starting platform, and then take flight through the forest with the birds – a truly unforgettable experience!