Fishing – Hook ‘em up and reel ‘em in
- Location: Barrier Reef, Offshore Trolling, Grass Flats and along Rivers
- Description: Half Day or Full Day
- Combine with: Island Picnic, Reef Sailing
- Recommended Wear: Sunshades, cap, sunblock, layered long sleeve shirt
- Level:Easy to Moderate (sun, seagoing)
Whether its Fly Fishing, Reef Fishing or Offshore Trollingyou have to Fish Belize! Belize is a mecca for the novice and experienced fisherman. Fish along inlets and river mouths for tarpon, snook and jacks. Or cast for bonefish, permit and barracuda along the grass flats. The coral reefs are home to grouper, snapper, jacks and barracuda while the deeper waters off the drop is where you will find dorado, sailfish, marlin, bonito and pompano. Your amazing guide will do his very best to ensure you get the hook up – he has a 99% success rate and so will you!